March 5, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day Bookmarks for French Students

Saint Patrick's Day is one of those holidays I sometimes skip celebrating in my French as a Second Language class. But isn't learning a language about celebrating culture? And there are definite ties to the French culture and St Patrick's day celebrations! (Check out this site for information about the famous St-Paddy's day parade in Montréal, Québec, Canada.)

So, this year, I won't let this March celebration slip by unnoticed. I'll be giving my students these cute little bookmarks to celebrate the occasion.

It's perfect timing too, because although we are on spring break March 17 in my school district, what student doesn't have some reading to catch up on over the spring break? Serendipitous, I think. You can download yours for free this week at my TpT store! (After that, I'm planning to charge a bank-breaking 50 cents for this cute gift for your students.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...